8/29/2006

Music Meme

Tagged by wanderlonely who gave me the letter "S" (Lovely letter by the way :-P)

Want to play? Comment and I'll choose a letter for you. You then find 5 songs that start with that letter and post them in your journal.

She - Elvis Costello
What can I say?This song made the opening of "Notting Hill" ,not Julia Roberts.

Sogno-Andrea Bocelli
My forever love Bocelli!he sang this song during encore in a New Jersey concert the year he lost his father,nobody in the audience left without tears in their eyes.absolutely beautiful.

Son Gli Ochi Tuoi (It's Your Eyes)--Marcelo Alvarez
My brother introduced their album to me few years back and I am hooked ever since,if you love tenors,you will LOVE this.

Somewhere in time theme-John Barry
High is going to be so jealous that I get to put this song on my list :-P
A truly classic.

Someone like you-Russell Watson and Maire Brennan
Beautiful duet,lovely voice and talent.

Bonus track(me cheats)
Somewhere only we know- Keane
Keanu+Sandy=love!

1 comments:

匿名 提到...

I'm High, I'm jealous. ;p

Awww you have "Somewhere Only We Know" as a Bonus track! Love you! ♥