7/08/2006

Superman Returns ROCKS!




We went and saw this movie Wednesday and it just blew me away!The opening sequence with that main title music playing,brought me right back to the day my dad took me to see the first one,and those letters flying,seemed to be so big because I am used seeing the reruns on my TV over the years.

Yes I am that OLD that I have seen all original four Superman movies in the theaters when they first came out,Christopher Reeves always has and always will be the one and only,but Brandon Routh did not disappoint me at all!Kate Bosworth already won my heart in "Win a date with Tad Hamilton" so I like her being Lois Lane just fine,although I also think her boyfriend would make a great one too .(just kidding Orli)

Will definitely go see it for the second time.


0 comments: