11/21/2005

My Trip Home


It's been 2 years since I visited home,or should I call it the place I used to live?
The longer I live in Wichita,the less I feel belonged when I visit Taipei,
all I know is I always dread the 25 hours flight,the goodbyes at the airport,and do it all over again next year.
It's really like riding an emotional roller coaster~I feel sad when I had to leave my life in Wichita for awhile,and then I feel sad after I have been back-I miss those fun times I spent with my family and friends.My friend warned me to be careful,that I might be depressed and have a real problem,I think that I am really well-adjusted this time though,for I realize how lucky I am,to have great family and friends in both places,I will live my life to the fullest,and cherish every moment I spend with my loved ones,I can't have it all,but at least I can try.

to my loved ones,be happy,no matter where you are.

1 comments:

匿名 提到...

And we love you, no matter how afr you are. ::big bears hugs::