8/25/2005

40 questions about 2005: a little bit early for this but why not?



1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?

Took a road trip to St. Louis,followed MapQuest and didn't get lost.

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Didn't have any,probably won't make any.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Thank goodness no.

5. What countries did you visit?

Will take a trip to Taiwan in Oct.

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

A clean house?lol

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory?

Everyday in Auguest.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Got three raises and a promotion.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Not spending enough time with hubby.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Once again thank goodness no.

11. What was the best thing you bought?

A 2004 Kia Rio.

12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?

Can't think of any

13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?

My cat?lol

14. Where did most of your money go?

Ryan's steakhouse,every Wednesday night baby!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Spring leadership convention in St. Louis.

16. What song/album will always remind you of 2005?

Collide by Howie Day,105.3 played it all the time when I drove to work.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

?happier or sadder? happier mostly

?thinner or fatter? same

?richer or poorer? richer,in a way.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Call my family more often,write more.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Chatting online,not that I don't cherish my friends,just wish there was a more time saving way to chat.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

At my aunt Jo's.

21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?

Carla.22. Did you fall in love in 2005?

Yes I am always in love.

23. How many one night stands in this last year?

None,happily married.

24. What was your favourite TV programme?

Nip/Tuck on FX.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

wow where do I start?lol j/k

26. What was the best book(s) you read?

"Rich dad,Poor dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Yo-Yo Ma Plays Ennio Morricone and Team America:World Police Soundtrack.

28. What did you want and get?

A new car.

29. What did you want and not get?

A winning lottery ticket.

30. What were your favourite films of this year?

War of the worlds and Fantastic 4,looking forward to Serenity too!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I will be hanging with my loved ones,will turn 33 next week.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Hire a maid to do the housework.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?

GAP.

34. What kept you sane?

My hubby,my family and my friends.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Julian McMahon,yum!

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

Cindy Sheehan a.k.a. the media whore.

37. Who did you miss?

My family and my friends in Taiwan.

38. Who was the best new person you met?

Store 246 gang!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.

Be honest with your feelings,no matter what they are.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?

How about a poem by Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same.
And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I--I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

0 comments: